Sunday, May 2, 2010

Its Raining!!!!



My absolute favorite weather ever!!!
I think I am the only person I know who actually prefers a dreary, rainy day over a hot sunny one.
Some say I am crazy, and perhaps its true, but I still love it.
Sometimes when I am home alone and it is raining I will put a folding chain in the garage, open the door and watch it rain.
You are possibly thinking, wow that sounds boring, almost like paint drying.
But I am so obsessed with the rain I could sit and watch it for hours.
And don't get me started on thunderstorms, one of my favorite things is a real honest to goodness thunderstorm. They are so exciting!!! I love them. Hopefully we will get one soon, it kind of rained today, but by the time I was able to get outside the rain had stopped. But the sky looks questionable right now, so hopefully we will get some rain.

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”

No comments:

Post a Comment