Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer

I can't wait for summer to be here, I am ready to be out of school and be semi-free.
Even though I do love school, I am sick of waking up at 6:00 in the morning, and acting all morning like I am awake enough to learn.
For my freinds out there, it is a lie! I am actually not ready for learning until
2nd & 3rd Block. I guess I am just a really talented actor.
This summer I plan to do four things, and I will need all the help I can to finish them.
1st I plan to start to re-learn the piano, and remember more than one song.
2nd I plan to re-learn as much Italin as I can from the great book and CDs I bought from Barnes & Noble.
3rd I plan to read as much as I can.(I plan to get alot of books for my birthday... because thats all I asked for).
And finally I plan to have the most fun I can possible have, and make this one of the best summers.
And when it is all done, I will attempt to store all the knowledge I picked up during the summer in some empty space of my brain, and find a spot for the stuff I will learn Senior year.

I will be compleatly insane by July!

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”

1 comment: