Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lady Gaga!



What can I say about Lady Gaga?
I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been with her from the moment I discovered her, and look what she has become. One of the greatetst and most rememberable performers in the world. And, in my opinion, she is exactly what this world needed. We were in a kind of a rut, with music that sounded the same, and borderline boring performances. Then out of nowhere this lady comes and almost everything we knew about the typical concert or musical performance was instantly changed. Now I do understand that she is a bit much to talk for the older groups/ the more conservative groups( for lack of a better name) but you have to admit the lady can put on a good show.
The one thing I love about the image she has created is that tons and tons of people call her a freak!
I LOVE IT!!!! SO MUCH!
Every time someone calls her a freak or weird, in my head I am thinking "success!"
I don't want her to be just like everyone else, the way she acts is one of the reasons I love her, along with her music. Me and a friend just started a facebook group titled " Lady Gaga Mafia" and it is filled with all sorts of Gaga news and videos, its great!
So keep it coming people, everytime you say how weird she is, it just feeds the good fire of Gaga power.

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”

No comments:

Post a Comment