Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What to do?

Well I have no idea what to write about.
Of course an idea will hit me 5 seconds after posting this but who really cares.
I am so glad I found Dancing with the Stars, and all the people I liked from the begining are still on the show.
Glee is back and the second episode aired lastnight. It was HILAROUS!!!
Sue is so funny, expecially doing her Madonna impressions, and making fun of Mr. Shoe's ( spelling?) hair.
I can't wait for Bones tomorrow night and Ghost Whisperer on Friday.
I am too involved with tv.
I don't think its a bad thing..... I hope.

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”

2 comments:

  1. Dancing with the stars is awful, just awful.
    Glee has way to much uninteresting stuff going on for me. Though, its interesting stuff is great.
    Bones... I don't feel I need to go into depth about how bad that show is. Deep down, you know. Everyone knows.

    ReplyDelete