Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Holy Moses

So its been like 8 months since I have posted something. I tried doing it around christmas time but I couldn't remember my login information so that didn't happen.
And today I get the inspiration to try again and what do you know, I got in on my first time.

Well alot of stuff has happened, I am about to finish high school, I have a job, and am about to get my liscence, and I might buy meself a laptop which looks really sweet.

I am really looking for something to learn, like hobby or something that will keep me occupied, I thought about blogging, but I have like 6 followers, and I made most followm because they are my friends, and they don't blog anymore. FAIL.

I have no idea what I am going to do with all my free time. I will be working and going to school, but still. I'm going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment