Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer, Birthday, and Chicago!

Well, I woke up this morning and realized that it has been a really long time since I last blogged. And I find out that is has been almost a month, so I will have to do some catching up.
On the 27th I had my birthday, which was amazing, as always. I got a whole bunch of CDs and books, and cash!( which I plan to save... not happening though).

I finsihed reading Slaughther-House Five for A.P Lit next year, and it was amazing, one of my new favorites, and now I am about half way through Wuthering Heights, which I like just as much.

On the 15 of July, I will be leaving for Chicago, where I will be going to Le Cordon Bleu cooking school for a three day "cooking camp." I am not entirely sure what I will be doin gthere, I will just have to wing it. But I have all my required clothes, and now I am just waiting... and waiting, to go. We leave the15 and the classes are from 8:00-2:00, the 16, 17 and 18. I am so glad I agt afternoons off, because than I get to waste them in the city ( which is my favorite city in the US).

Oh, I am completly obsessed with Sandra Bullock now, I started watching all the movies she has been in and they are all amazing. And I saw the first Sex in the City movie, and I now love it, and need to see the second, and I am dying to see Harry Potter #7. I just need to find a craft or hobbie to keep most of my day occupied, so I am not just watching TV and movies all day long.

Once I finish Wuthering Heights I have to read A Brave New World, and The Glass Castle, everyone says they are really good bookes, so I am super excited to read them.
I will be learning how to make bread this next week, it sounds like it will me semi easy, but thats what I said when I first made a Souffle ( which I can do with perfection now!) Oh well we will see what happens.

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”

No comments:

Post a Comment